ANTI BACTERIAL SANITIZER
Need a Sanitizer that is safe for young children?
Want a Sanitizer that is suitable for sensitive, eczema skin?
Are you pregnant and need a Sanitizer that is safe for you and unborn baby?
KARE has you covered.
With the sudden rise of COVID-19 cases in the community, nothing is more important than you wanting to keep yourself and your loved ones away from harmful bacteria and viruses. To make the situation worse, many brands of sanitizers were recently recalled, due to their content of acetaldehyde and/or methanol being above the permitted levels.
We know your concerns and that’s why we have our KARE Sanitizer to be your daily companion. It keeps you safe by eliminating 99.99% of germs including MSRA, VRE, Pseudomonas aeruginosa and Salmonella cholerasuis.
Certified natural, it is a ready to use no-rinse contact disinfectant.
KARE Sanitizer Key Benefits
- Certified natural, food contact safe, chemical-free, non-allergenic, non-corrosive and non-mutagenic
- Eliminates 99.99% of germs including MSRA, VRE, Pseudomonas aeruginosa and Salmonella cholerasuis
- Keep skin, toys, cutlery and any surfaces free of harmful bacteria, viruses for up to 48 hours (if you do not wash or use the sanitized items).
- Water-based, strictly no alcohol. It does not cause skin dryness, peeling and irritations when used frequently.
- Hypoallergenic. Highly suitable for sensitive, eczema skin
- Odourless and non-greasy
- Child and Baby safe. Highly suitable for everyone, including young children and pregnant mothers
- Certified by the following authorities:
- NZ Food Safety Authority (NZFSA),
- Biological Farmers of Australia Cooperative Ltd,
- NATURAL Verifiers,
- Therapeutic Goods Administration (TGA)
How To Use
Sanitize your hands
Spray on both palms and rub your palms against each other, to ensure that your hands and lower arms are coated with KARE Sanitizer. Let it dry.
Sanitize cutlery when you cannot wash them
Wipe the dirt off your cutlery, plates, glasses with tissue, and spray KARE Sanitizer on them. Let it dry in few minutes and you are ready to use them.
Sanitize any surface (e.g. your work desk)
Wipe any dirt off the surfaces with a damp cloth, and spray KARE Sanitizer on them. Let it dry in few minutes and the surfaces are sanitized for your use.
At home: Wash the toys with water and spray KARE Sanitizer on them. Let it dry in few minutes, and your kids can play with them safely.
While you are outside, spray the toys, and wipe them off with tissue. Spray again, then let it dry. This is to ensure there is no dirt on the toys.
Sanitizing Used Mask
We don't recommend you to reuse your mask, and it will be good to change your mask after few hours, especially if you are mostly outdoors.
If you really cannot get a new or clean mask, spray KARE Sanitizer on the inside of the mask, let it dry and you are ready to wear it for up to 12 hours.
Water (demineralised), Organic Fruit Acids, Organic Vegetable Glycerine, Bitter Orange Extract.
Contraindications / Cautions
Do not use this product with alcohol-based product. This product is not a cleaning agent. If the item/surface is dirty or dusty, please clean it before sanitising.
Keep in a cool area. Discard after 12 months if you use without opening the spray cap.
Buy Now To Keep Yourself & Loved Ones Safe
1 Bottle at $26
2 Bottles at $40
3 Bottles at $66 and Get 1 Bottle Free
Suitable for Family