Do you find your feet smells when you remove your shoes?
Bacteria love to grow in an enclosed airless environment. Together with your perspiration, they can cause smell and worst, skin infections on the feet such as athlete's foot. Protect your feet as you need them to walk.
- Eliminates 99.99% of germs and pathogens
- Eliminates foul smell from your feet.
- Certified natural, chemical-free, anti-fungal
- Keep skin free of harmful bacteria, viruses for up to 24 hours (if you don’t wash off)
- Water-based. It does not cause skin dryness, peeling and irritations when used frequently.
- Hypoallergenic. Highly suitable for sensitive, eczema skin
- Odourless and non-greasy
- Child safe. Highly suitable for everyone, including young children and pregnant mothers
- Certified by New Zealand Food Safety Authority (NZFSA)
Size / Country
30ml spray bottle
Made in Australia
I get sweaty feet from wearing leather shoes and sneakers. Despite wearing socks and putting on foot powder, my feet still stink when I get home. It is very irritating and sometimes it will itch. Sharyln gave me a bottle of her No Smelly Feet spray to try when a friend introduced us at a gathering. After 1 week, I find my feet less sweaty and smell greatly reduced to almost none. I’m going to buy it
Evan, Sales Engineer
See more reviews left for us in Google
How to use
If you have sweaty feet, spray on your feet, let them dry then wear your socks and/or shoes. If you need to remove your shoes and there is a smell, spray on your feet and let them dry. Regular use will prevent bacteria growth on our feet.
Water (demineralised), Organic Fruit Acids, Organic Vegetable Glycerine, Bitter Orange Extract.
Contraindications / Cautions
Do not use this product with alcohol-based product. This product is not a cleaning agent. Wash your feet if they are dirty.
Discard after 6 months if you open the bottle cap otherwise can last 12 months. Keep in a cool area.